Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Truth is... I'm a little worried. I've always been a worrywart and this is not exception. I'm worried that sometime during the last couple of months, I may have been exposed to something serious. While at the time, I didn't think about it at all, I've realised it only takes one slip-up for something really bad to occur. It's not just the one source you're exposed to but to every other source that that source has come into contact with... and just my luck that what I'm worried about has an incredibly long hibernation period...

Why am I scared? I wasn't supposed to be doing it in the first place. Just because I didn't do the full and complete deed didn't make it any safer. And due to my religious background, I'm terrified that I'll be punished for what I did - either on earth or in the afterlife or both.

No comments: