With less than two weeks to go, I am not sure what precisely to focus on:
- The list of places that we shortlisted and visited during our visit to Singapore in November?
- How we went about preparing for a Catholic wedding in Singapore from overseas? (Yes, despite the Catholic church being universal, there are some differences that neither we nor our priests grasped when we embarked on this.)
- Our vetting process for vendors – and how my fiancé’s and my thought processes differed? (I’m more research, he’s more just do.)
- The dress shops I visited?
- The things that I found really useful?
- How I found out how useless I am at making decisions about utterly inconsequential things? I spent weeks looking at bridesmaids’ gifts and am not entirely sure whether I still want to get what I thought I wanted to get. When I finished Googling for them, I went to Etsy and eBay and then finally to BrideStory. I spent months agonising over which make-up artist to go with and decided to go with the one more of my friends disliked simply because I went with my gut, rather than choosing the safe path.