Sunday, November 03, 2002

Do you ever wonder who's the real you?

During the weekends, when I'm just plain ol' me... I look into the mirror and see a mousy girl with a big behind and fat thighs and a geeky pair of specs. I also tend to wear baggy Ts and pants. During the work week, I wear contacts and work attire. Nothing can change my physical defects so I won't repeat those. Despite the fact that the change is superficial - contacts for spectacles, like duh! - I just feel like two different people. Uncertain but somewhat professional during the week, and silly, shy, insecure and unattractive on weekends.

I don't see how there can be any potential for me to be the person I so desperately long to be: self-assured, professional, cool, friendly, smart, sophisticated, elegant, feminine, sassy and sexy.

No comments: