Friday, November 08, 2002

Sighted an e-mail from the ex today. He wrote about how his life has been since we haven't spoken in a long time (partly out of a deliberate decision of mine since I really am trying to get over him although he doesn't know that) and how much he misses our good times. While reading it, I just yelled "How am I supposed to get over you when you won't go??!" without realising that I had said that out loud.

And yes, I had tears in my eyes after reading the e-mail.

And I hate that right now, I would give a lot just to have him nearby.

But as I told a friend today, "Why should he come (to where I am now)? There's nothing here for him." And really. There isn't. Or there shouldn't be.

It's just that sometimes I get this feeling that I'm not going to meet someone like him for a very long time...

No comments: