Saturday, April 05, 2003

This week's Friday Five:

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
Six. Two here, three in England and one in America for the summer.

2. Which was your favorite and why?
The one which I'm living in now. I've stayed here for more than two thirds of my life and as such, it's bound to have a lot of good memories. Also, the room which I stayed in during my final year. I had fantastic neighbours.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
Stressful. I hate saying goodbye, but most especially, after having moved so many times in London, I hate packing.

4. What's more important, location or price?
Location, no doubt about it.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
My ultimate dream home would have a pool with a fountain in the middle of it, a spa of some sort, a dance studio and a yard to picnic in from time to time.

Why am I even thinking about this? I'll never be able to afford a house, especially not in the place I'm living!

No comments: