Friday, May 16, 2003

From the Friday Five:

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
Volvic still mineral water. Acquired a taste for it in London, but as tap water's fine to drink here, I haven't had Volvic in a while.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?
Sour Cream 'n' Onion. Or Nacho Cheese.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
I'm the kind of person who considers everything possible so I wouldn't say that there are dishes that I can't cook. But of the dishes that I have cooked so far, I have to say that I like my Carbonara the best.

4. How do you have your eggs?
Half-boiled with a lot of dark sauce.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
My mother, who cooks me a meal every evening for dinner. They always turn out great, especially the Italian dishes. Bless you, Mum. If you mean a non-family member, then the last person to have cooked me a dish would be the ex. Nowadays, with food so cheap over here, my friends and I would rather eat out than cook. It's the cleaning up that really gets us.

Hmm. Just checked out the rest of the Friday Five archives. Turns out I missed this gem two weeks ago. I'll have a go at it despite my lateness.

Have decided to edit this so that I'll have different answers than the list I posted a few months back just for some variety.

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
Erm. There are plenty, quite frankly, but I'd have to go with either My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion or The Thong Song by Sisqo.

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
Full of Grace - Sarah McLachlan
Crash and Burn - Savage Garden

3. Name three songs that turn you on.
All I Want Is You - U2
Here With You - Dido
Where's Your Head At - Basement Jaxx

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
That Thing You Do! - That Thing You Do!
Let Me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool
Just Can't Wait to be King - The Lion King
There She Goes - The Las

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
Yellow - Coldplay
Regret - New Order
Sabotage - Beastie Boys
Satisfaction Skank - Fatboy Slim
Thank You - Dido

No comments: