Thursday, June 12, 2003

I've been told that I need to exude energy and enthusiasm while at work. Granted, I'm quite reserved and quiet - but that's because I'm much better with people on a one-on-one basis. But actually, no, I'm still pissed off at a lot of people for telling me that - especially since it was with regards to the presentation which I ranted on a couple of days earlier. One of the judges told me I was pretty good, that I did better than the previous time. A couple of others said, no, I did worse. A lot worse. So who the f*** is right? What am I supposed to believe? Exude more enthusiasm? Why don't you freaking tell me how to do that? It's not like I can go, "Oooooooooohhh, so that was my problem. Don't worry, I've got it now. Enthusiasm, switched on." I don't want to be a f***ing phony. Gosh. I hate you. I hate all of you. Damn it.

No comments: