Monday, December 01, 2003

According to a test I took on Personality Online, this is my Self-Personality Test profile:



TypePercent
Vigilant57%
Solitary14%
Idiosyncratic22%
Adventurous36%
Mercurial31%
Dramatic69%
Self - Confident56%
Sensitive71%
Devoted33%
Concientious44%
Leisurely50%
Aggressive50%
Self - Sacrificing44%



And my dominant trait says this about me:

Sensitive
(Emotions, Relationships)
Familiarity breeds comfort, contentment, & inspiration, avoid wide social networks, avoid celebrity, like emotionally secure environment.

Familiarity: Individuals with the Sensitive personality style prefer the known to the unknown. They are comfortable with, even inspired by, habit, repetition,and routine.

Family: They stick close to the family and/or a few close friends. They do not require a wide network of friends and acquaintances, and they appreciate the comforts of home.

Concern: Sensitive individuals care deeply about what other people thinks of them.

Circumspection: They behave with deliberate discretion in their dealings with others. They do not make hasty judgements or jump in before they know what is appropriate.

Polite reserve: Socially they take care to maintain a courteous, self-restrained demeanor.

As far as I can recall, my Vigilant score has - surprisingly - remained high, given that I'm such an open person when I speak with others. Granted, I do guard my privacy zealously. I snap at what people may consider to be acceptable questions given the level of openness I'm displaying. My Devoted and Self-Sacrificing scores have gone down greatly though. I guess this really is the definitive proof that I've become less concerned about others than I used to be.

No comments: