Saturday, April 17, 2004

I have been very hyper the last few days. I've been acting kind of crazy and quirky, and yesterday, I was 'victimising' some of my favourite guy friends. I haven't been in this mood for a while in that everything I say is loaded with innuendo. To put it quite simply, I flirt mercilessly.

To a friend via SMS - thus proving that even far away from me, you're not safe:
"I'm feeling playful tonight. You sure you don't want to be my toyboy?"
"Let me know your answer soon since that'll make the difference between sexy and super sexy!"
"If you don't tell me, I'll just find someone more willing."
"Awwww. All right. You're missing out. I'll send you pictures." And I did. Can you say craaaaaazy?

To the friend I was with:
"Are you trying to look at my skirt?"

To a girlfriend:
"Cheers - to butt-shaking!"

No comments: