Sunday, June 06, 2004

I've been CD shopping recently. The latest additions to my already considerable CD collection are:
Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk
Outkast - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
Massive Attack - 100th Window
Avril Lavigne - Let Go
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way

Total spent: S$32.75 (S$6.55 per CD).

How on earth did I get such a good deal? It's thanks to two people: the good folks at the National Arts Council who kindly gave me a S$50 Heeren voucher for purchasing tickets to the Count Basie Orchestra concert this upcoming Friday, and the fine people at Gramophone who were selling the last two CDs at slash prices - S$10.95 for Avril and S$11.95 for the Chilis. How could I possibly resist?

The next CD which I've got my sights on is this:
Sasha - Involver
With such a rave review and a (new!) remix of UNKLE's In A State, how could I possibly not want to buy the CD? Plus, it's Sasha. In the producing/remixing field, he is God.

No comments: