Saturday, April 23, 2005

A combination of work, partying and Blogger being down has kept me from posting. So, by now, obviously, everyone knows who the new Pope is, and why he chose his name. And if you don't, down which rabbit-hole have you been hiding?

So, I'm not going to bother posting about that - or about how his election alarms me slightly because I consider myself in the Liberal Catholic camp which he condemned prior to the cardinals going into Conclave. For the record, I'm for contraception and the death penalty, not entirely against abortion (vis-a-vis rape cases) and don't think homosexuals automatically go to hell, practising or no.

Instead, I'm going to write about the parties I've been going to and the shenanigans I've been happily indulging in. On Wednesday night, I attended Trance Republic's launch of their CD at Liquid Room. I was a little apprehensive about it, since it would be the first time I'd be seeing a certain someone in person since G&D at Zouk... and also because I've been having the grandest time teasing and tempting him since then. Yes, I can be a wicked flirt, but then I'm female and all females love to flirt. Don't believe one who says she doesn't do any such thing. So that night was a little peculiar, with me trying to figure out why it is I just had to tease him, with the boldest move I made being my hand sliding up the inside of his leg while I was dancing with another guy. "What the f*** was that?" he asked with a grin on his face. My reply? "What do you think?"

In the end, I left at around 1.30 am while he opted to stay (he was on leave and he was too intoxicated to drive safely, though still sober) although he hugged me with a "I want you to stay but you should leave."

My relationship with him has gotten decidedly more complex since that not-so-innocent encounter a few weeks back.

To be continued. Off to the Film Fest.

No comments: