Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ended up buying myself a bottle of perfume called Eau du Bonheur (Water of Happiness) from Fragonard while on my way home from the office. The shop at Millenia Walk has been open for about a month now but it was my first time in there, and the friendly proprietress, Elaine Seah, really sold me on the stuff she was selling. It wasn't exactly cheap, but given that you can't get these perfumes anywhere else in the world (other than the Fragonard shops in France, of course) and that there's a 20% discount during the Great Singapore Sale period, I didn't mind.

Besides, it came in the cutest glass bottle and wrapped in a beautiful little pouch. I'll post photos once I've taken them, but meanwhile, here's the catalogue shot.



"Eau du Bonheur is a unisex toilet water, fresh and floral on a woody background of maté leaves, sandalwood and cedar. A fragrant complicity to be shared, in a sober 200 ml/6.8 fl.oz bottle discreetly dotted with frosted hearts and wrapped in a fine embroidered pouch."

And guess what? After buying it, I was incredibly happy. Quite an astounding feat given how tired and depressed I had been feeling when I left the office.

No comments: