Sunday, July 03, 2005

How stupid could I have been?

I need to take a step back. Or learn - somehow - to never fall for someone.

You don't believe we'll work out in the long-term. Then why the heck are you still here? And whoever said I was looking for a long-term relationship anyway? I'm not looking to settle down, but I am looking to go out with someone who believes in the possibility of us, even if it's only for a few weeks.

Whatever happens, happens.

I can't go out with someone who fully expects that I'll get sick of him tomorrow, or that next week, we just might break up because of our differences. It doesn't matter how much you like me if that's the way you feel.

I need you to believe in me, in us.

And if you still don't get that after all that I've done, then what's the point? We won't work out. We never will.

No comments: