Sunday, July 17, 2005

I've had an overdose of incredibly good music this weekend.

First off, there was Sessions at Phuture (Saltwater!) yesterday night, along with Ice T rapping in the main room, followed by Poptart at 4.30 am (I know, I know. I'm crazy). Then there was the third day of the Baybeats festival today where I managed to catch Serenaide, a Brit-sounding local band who is T's current favourite.

Between yesterday and today, I've got five hours of intense, hardcore dancing, three hours of sleep and a whole lot of angst (nothing to do with the music, sadly).

Oh, and thanks to the marvellously English V Tea Room at the Esplanade and their gorgeously designed menus, I've rediscovered my love for Mucha.

Completely irrelevant anecdote of the weekend:
(After coming out of the restroom)
Me: Cockroach in cubicle. Never good.
T.: (laughs) Well, I didn't hear you scream so at least you saw it before you did anything.
Me: You obviously have a misconception at what stage I was at when I saw the cockroach.

No comments: