Sunday, March 12, 2006

I've been told I was 'so sexy' on Friday night. Now, if you know me in real life, you'll know that 'sexy' isn't a word that people ever use to describe me. Seriously. It's almost unnatural, because I look incredibly sweet and goody-twoshoes-like most of the time.

In any case, after a disappointing Markus Schulz set (dude, please play your own style, that worked so much better than when you started playing to the crowd), I got back home after 10 am and went to bed just under an hour later. No, I don't have any lost memories between leaving Zouk and my getting home, and let's just say I enjoyed myself and learnt how to play a new game. Suffice it to say that a friend at Zouk the next night said that I couldn't keep the smile off my face when she asked me where I had gone to.

And now for an incredibly hot house tune.

Starkillers - Discoteka

Deep in the diskoteka
These beats can make you wetta
I have the sex you want
I have the sex to flaunt
I rock my body hard
In this place to be
I make it hot dirty sexy
Can you please me

Available for download from Beatport.

No comments: