Thursday, April 13, 2006

Recent random cute things spotted on the Internet that I don't need but so desperately want:

Hershey's Kissables are "miniature candy-coated versions of one of the world's most recognizable brands. These colorful, fun-able candies, blue, red, yellow, green, and orange, come in convenient, single-serve packaging." Clearly designed to go after M&M's market share.

Spa Lights - to turn your bathroom experience into a truly gloriously relaxing one. What woman could resist? Available from I Want One of Those at GBP6.99 for two. A little expensive if you want to deck out your bathroom or shower so that it truly resembles a spa (I think it'll take six lights), but I say it looks well worth the money.


I think "oh my gosh! Ha ha ha ha ha! Sooooooo cute!!" pretty much sums these guys up.

No comments: