Monday, August 14, 2006

I could write about the unexpectedly wonderful weekend I had or about the cool people I met and had to bid farewell to yesterday.

I could write about someone I met and how I'm regretful I only had less than 24 hours with him before he had to go.

I could write about how fun it was just seizing the moment and revelling in it for once, and how, in spite of all the crap I've gone through relationship-wise, I'm still more of a risk-taker than a bystander.

I could write about how much I like getting on my tiptoes to have to kiss someone.

I could write about how much I'd like the chance to repeat that soon, although I believe the odds of that happening are incredibly low.

And maybe I will write about those things someday. But not right now.

Instead, I'm just going to say this: For a few hours at least, I felt like the luckiest girl in Singapore. And the weird thing is? I didn't feel unworthy in the slightest!

No comments: