Wednesday, December 06, 2006

From Grey's Anatomy (Episode 2.15 Let It Be):

Alex and Izzie are having a state of the relationship talk after Alex kissed her at the end of last week's episode.
Izzie: You kissed me.
Alex: Yes, I did.
Izzie: Should we? I mean, there's a discussion that we could have... if you wanted to have one?
Alex: Izzie, I kissed you, with tongue, and I plan to do it again and again - get used to it. End of discussion.
Izzie: (delightedly) Okay!

Cristina is trying to decide on which dress to wear for her date with Burke.
Izzie: Uh....they're both really nice.
Cristina: I know. I bought them. But which one's right?
Izzie: For what? You're gonna look hot in either one.
Cristina: Well, clearly. That's not the point.

Hee!

And of course, this episode features one of the hottest scenes in Season 2 - the scene where Meredith tells Derek when she bumps into him in the elevator for the umpteenth time that day that she misses him. And to quote from Television Without Pity, because they do it so much better than I can, "[he] steps up behind her. He takes a whiff of her hair and starts to lean in -- just long enough for it to become extremely hot -- and then whispers, 'I can't.' The music picks up, and McDreamy exits the elevator. Whew! Somebody better end this episode before all of America falls into a swoon."

No comments: