Thursday, April 12, 2007

I've just returned from Divinely Tatty, the Tatty Devine showcase organised by L'Artichaut held at Velvet earlier this evening. Tatty Devine is a London-based designer duo of quirky, eclectic accessories. Naturally, being London-based, prices are not cheap, and some of their pieces don't exactly warrant the prices being charged, but the really captivating pieces are amazing.

I returned home with this purchase:
You can't see it from the picture, the crystals on the Great Bear Brooch represent stars, and there are lines joining the crystals in the same way we view constellations. I love sparkly accessories, quirky things and stars, so it should come as no surprise to anyone that I decided to purchase this an hour after first seeing it, in spite of my desire to save, following splurges on a spa package two weeks ago.

I'm very sure the free flow of Tatty Devine cocktails did nothing at all to impair my judgement. No siree.

Tatty Devine is available in Singapore from L'Artichaut located at 37 Novena Terrace.

No comments: