Sunday, March 02, 2008

I really wish I could just stop being a mature, rational, logical person - basically just being an adult - if it means having to hold back all the things you want to say, not being able to get things off your chest, not being able to just launch into a mini-assault of sorts à la WWE on someone.

I suppose I should be thankful I didn't succumb to the urge, that I managed to handle everything with my usual cavalier attitude. After all, I strongly suspect indulging in such behaviour would have resulted in a lowering of my already low self-respect when it comes to this particular person.

Maybe I should just write a letter and get everything out on a piece of paper and mail it. Or burn it. I don't know. But surely just getting it all out instead of keeping it in all the time must help... won't it?

No comments: