Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's a beautiful day in London. The sun's out, there's a light breeze and there are people everywhere just enjoying this beautiful day.

I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses and just generally looking good, a nice change after looking wan, tired and washed out over the past few weeks.

Add to that the fact that I have eaten one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten (ham, mayonaise, lettuce topped up with a little bit of lemon juice on delicious bloomer bread) made by drum 'n' bass DJ Michael at Yummy's (owned by the really friendly Jase), and acquired a chic off-white cotton boho festival dress (not a style I have ever tried, but the dress fit me like a glove) from a new shop in Brick Lane which I think is an offshoot of the The Observatory in Greenwich run by Ian and friends (today's only their second day of operations) and just being in fantastically eclectic and musical multicultural Spitalfields...

What more do you need to be in love with life?

I am the happiest girl in East London today. I'm so happy that there're tears in my eyes.

1 comment:

kelchan said...

woot! Life really is free and easy!