Monday, February 16, 2009

I decided to work my Blair Waldorf look yesterday just for the heck of it. I have a closet overflowing with wonderful clothes and I just never seem to have the right occasion for them. And seeing as I'm not working and all, I decided I'm just going to wear them whenever I feel like it. It's London, after all, and you'll fit in, regardless of what you look like.

So what was it? A clingy black Alaia dress (woo hoo!) over a short-sleeved white tee, a long string of faux pearls doubled over, a wide patent black mock croc belt, paired with a grey cashmere coat, tan leather shoes and a tan leather bag. Minimal make-up: Benefit's Dandelion as blusher and MAC's New York Apple (pink raspberry with shimmer) for lipstick.

It felt good, just knowing I looked good after the last few weeks of not quite caring and/or being in suits for interviews.

No comments: