Sunday, April 25, 2010

And the bad face days continue...

Ugh. My face resembles one of those toadstools off Super Mario Bros., a reference which totally gives away my age, I realise, but it had to be said. There're red splotches all over my face and neck, and I really feel like cancelling my date tonight, but, given the short notice, I'm really not sure whether that's good first date etiquette. Hopefully, the fact we're meeting in a dimly-lit bar in the evening will go some way towards not scaring him away. That, and copious, copious amounts of foundation.

Stupid skin. I feel like burying my face in a freezer because the cold makes it feel so much better.

I think I'll definitely have to cancel my place on tomorrow's A Game of Two Halves now. I was really looking forward to playing table football and participate in inane Edwardian conversation.

No comments: