Monday, August 16, 2010

I know I do far too much comparing of my life experiences with TV shows, but, seeing as this one's on the positive side, I thought I'd go right ahead and write about this.

I realised I have a person!

If you don't get what that means, you're clearly not a viewer of Grey's Anatomy, nor versed in the awesome friendship that exists between Cristina and Meredith. In any case, as I have said in person quite a few times, I have quite a few good friends, and even a couple of best friends. But there's one friend who's stood out for me since I graduated, and we've been so close that I even half-jokingly moved to London for her. And I'm glad I'm her person too.

It's a great feeling to realise that there's someone there who notices you when you're not around, that you matter that much to someone.

And, whoa, she just called to get some computer advice. Heh.

No comments: