Friday, November 19, 2010

Wow, I managed to keep track of my phone all throughout my vacation. Now, four days back in England, and I've managed to lose it. I'm pretty sure I didn't misplace it though, and that someone in my office may have taken it, most likely inadvertently.

The strangest part about this, however, is not that this is the first time in a while that I've managed to lose a phone (the last time being three years ago after a drunken night), but that I'm not upset or flustered, perhaps because this is a company phone which will be replaced if I really am unable to find it. I sure do wish I'd downloaded all my photos before it went missing though.

EDITED: Found it! What the hey was it doing in a plastic bag on my desk? I'm leaving this post here as I'm still surprised by how zen I've been throughout this.

No comments: