Friday, December 31, 2010

Je vous souhaite une très bonne année plein d'amour, d'humour, de bonheur et de réussite!

Happy new year, one and all. May your life be blessed with happiness, and may you be filled with the drive and desire to pursue your dreams, whatever they may be.

How has my 2010 been? As with all years, it's had its ups and downs. But, for the most part, the highlight of my year has been my birthday present to myself: my trip to Argentina). I've gained so much more than I expected, and it's opened my eyes to possibilities I'd not thought about, and filled me with renewed hope for the future.

In other small successes, my investment portfolio is up 13% from the beginning of the tax year, which is not too bad, if I do say so myself. I am also now a property owner and am now suffering acutely from the stresses associated with that.

Yes, there have been some disappointments. My job hasn't quite turned out to be what I hoped to make it into, and I've managed to go this whole year being terribly single.

But, on the whole, my friendships are still as strong as ever - if not stronger - and I've made some new friends along the way. I've also managed to fill my year - as ever - with dance and music.

On that note, here's to the end of a pretty brilliant 2010 and to the beginning of a kick-ass 2011!

No comments: