Sunday, January 26, 2003

According to various quizzes I have taken over the last half-hour, my inner European is a Parisian. C'est vrai, n'est-ce pas? I hardly think of myself as a sexy, seductive, flirty, classy chain-smoking person, but hey, at least I'm one on the inside...

The sign of affection that best represents me is holding hands as I "like to be in constant physical contact with [my] special someone but [I] don't want to take things too quickly." Which is true, incidentally.

And the beautiful mistress I am most like is the "Mistress of the Heavens. [I] look to the sky for answers, or, maybe [I] just like stars. Either way, [I'm] truthful, kind and sincere." Also true, I might add.

But then, these quizzes are all so vague that almost anything could fit me, I bet!

No comments: