Saturday, January 04, 2003

All right, I think I've gotten over my Aragorn-infatuation. Hah! Not. I'd see The Two Towers again in a heartbeat. Incidentally, I knew I recognised the music from TTT trailer; it's the overture from Requeim for a Dream by Clint Mansell! It may not be in the main LotR soundtrack, but man, does it fit the trailer so well.

On to other media thingies. Felicity has some pretty good actors - Keri Russell (Felicity) and Scott Speedman (Ben). There was a scene in the episode I was watching (Season 4: The Fire) when Felicity and Ben are talking to each other on the phone. In that scene, the two, who recently broke up with each other, showed in their body language and facial expressions incredibly clearly that they're still in love with each other. There was a lot unsaid during the telephone conversation and you can just see in their faces that they're wondering, "Should I have said something more?" Excellent acting on their parts.

No comments: