Friday, January 31, 2003

I need to learn how to relax. I recall my guy best friend telling me that a few years ago, but have forgotten all about his advice until today, when after leaving work early, was still quite agitated about not having done as well as I ought to have a month ago. It seemed like I couldn't get over it and that I was just getting more and more stressed and starting to get convinced that all this stress would just cause me to suffer a breakdown soon. I just couldn't cut loose - and that's always been a problem for me. I managed to unwind a little by singing my way home, but not relax completely. It occurs to me that the only ways I've been unable to destress were when I went to the gym or when I came out of my Khai-bo or Hip Hop classes - activities I have no time for nowadays.

No comments: