Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I wish I knew how it felt like to be you. How you can go around so seemingly casual and hedonistic and yet not care about... morals... or I guess, what I'd term "the state of your immortal soul." I'm not condemning you. In fact, I wish I could be you. Life would definitely be more interesting. And I know I'd enjoy the sex - as long as the guy's good. You should know. You taught me that. But no matter how much I try, I can't seem to keep my heart out of my deeds - I care about how my parents would react. I care about how God is judging me. I care about what society thinks. Or more specifically, what my society thinks. Sometimes, I think that the main reason why I want to live in a different city, a different country, is because it would be so easy to lose myself in a whole different place. To just drown in the filthy temptation of it all.

Is it so wrong to want to enjoy the life I'm living now rather than care about the one after it?

No comments: