Saturday, November 22, 2003

Friday Five - Nov 21, 2003

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Be a happy smiley person again, as I was last summer.
Lose two kgs.... actually, no. To just have a better looking bottom. I hate my thighs and butt.
Be a productive, capable individual at work.
To be recognised by others as the above.
To maintain a clean-ish room for a period longer than two days.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
My Chilean American flatmate in final year.
My Nigerian flatmate in first year.
A coursemate of mine who I got to know better only in my final year.
A good friend in my class back in secondary school.
That's all I can think of right now. For the first two, I didn't really speak to them all that much, but they were really cool and interesting people. I wish I had gotten their contact details!

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
Ice-skate.
Drive.
Present (as in PowerPoint, speaking, etc.).
Salsa.
Think before I speak.

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Hire my friend as my personal masseuse.
Take up dance classes seven days a week.
Travel all over the world in comfort - no more rickety night trains!
Purchase overseas properties - an apartment in London overlooking Tower Bridge, a villa in Barcelona, apartments in Venice, New York and California - so that I can stay there when I'm in the area.
Pay my parents back for sending me to university... and give them more money to ensure that they'll be comfortable for the rest of their lives.

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Watch TV, especially 24, Alias, CSI and Friends.
Listen to music. The genre differs depending on my mood.
Read magazines. My favourites are Shape, Self and The Economist.
Dance.
Chat with friends.



No comments: