Thursday, December 11, 2003

Today, I decided to print out some of the photos that I had taken over my birthday weekend. My colleague decided to ask me the name of my dancefloor fling, as I've termed him, as he saw that I had had a photo taken with him. Fortunately for me, I was also doing something else so I had the choice of not turning around while telling him his name... for I had slowly started turning rather red when he asked that question!

I'm too old to have crushes and infatuations. Why do I still find myself unable to control my emotions?

And for another thing - if I'm supposedly pretty, nice, gregarious and friendly, why then do I keep on attracting psychos and jerks? My colleague, a different one this time, says it's because I've haven't yet discovered love actually... Or rather, he says it's because I haven't watched Love Actually and after I've watched it, will I truly find out what love actually is.

There're just so many puns one can make with that title. I'm going to be watching it with six of my friends this Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it. A good British comedy is always something to be treasured.

No comments: