Thursday, November 18, 2004

Amusing anecdote from Armin van Buuren on Friday, 12 November 2004. There was a guy I met, N.. at Danny Tenaglia who was dancing alongside me until 8 am and then couldn't take it and went home who I saw again at Armin on Friday.

Armin was packed like hell so we only went down to dance at around 3.45 am whereupon I was doing my usual bouncing off the walls, ceilings, etc. kind of dancing that only comes out really late in the morning and is very obvious because barely anyone else still has that kind of energy.
N. said, "Ah... The Animal returns. (To Z., someone I had met that day) That's the girl who
stayed till the end of DT."

Z. (looking at me in awe): You!!!! I've heard about you!!!
Me: What?
Z.: DT! You were dancing all the way till 8.30 am!!
Me: That was only last week. That's just one week ago. How... ?
Z.: Yes, but I've heard about you!

My brother remarked that it was a good thing I didn't go clubbing on Sunday night because if there was anyone foolish enough to try keeping up with me, I would have put them into the hospital.

On another note, currently very drunk from the free flow of alcohol provided at the opening of Indochine's new outlet. Nice thing is that friend, A., came to pick me up because he wanted to make sure I was all right as I was intent on getting drunk owing to the amount of work which was given to me today. Merci beaucoup, A. I'm not worthy.

No comments: