Sunday, December 05, 2004

Instead of going to "Lourdes Coming to Singapore" or ZoukOut (a religious experience of a different kind), I was at home watching an above average Hong Kong movie, Men Suddenly in Black, a movie about four men out on a quest to cheat on their wives while the wives are out of town. This dark comedy starrs Eric Tsang and Jordan Chan and has a cameo by one of the most talented and sexiest Hong Kong actors around, Tony Leung Ka Fai. Another glowing review of the show can be found here; apparently, I couldn't appreciate what made MSIB so great because I don't watch enough Hong Kong movies. Heck, I haven't even watched Infernal Affairs or In the Mood for Love yet.

Today, I found myself watching another Hong Kong, Love Undercover, starring Miriam Yeung and very very hot Daniel Wu. The only good thing to come out of the unusual way I spent this weekend is that I've fallen deeply in lust with Wu Yan Zhu, as he's known in Chinese. His incredibly sensitive and earnest character in the show is very easy to fall for. Of course, his gorgeous face and incredible body help too. Do you know how long it's been since I've fallen that badly for a Chinese guy?

No comments: