Thursday, May 12, 2005

On one of the online forums I frequent, one of the regulars started a thread on nice places to chill, a thread which I unexpectedly ended up contributing a lot to. Here're the places I listed or helped to rate.
  • Sound Bar: Nice place by the river. Good drinks too.
  • Alley Bar: Yuppie place with great ambience.
  • Bar Opiume: Great decor, comfortable sofa, nice and posh.
  • Villa Bali: Tranquil and peaceful.
  • Upstairs@Harry's: Comfortable sofa, good ambience.
  • Bar Celona: Robertson Walk has a great fountain courtyard, especially at night.
  • Wala Wala: Fantastic live bands, happily enthusiastic crowd and Hoegaarden!
There's quite strong resistance to km8 though. Ah well.

On another note, I've texted and I've left a voice message on two separate occasions but I still haven't heard from him. I really do hope he's overseas and that's why he's not responding. Why is it my guy problems tend to occur in multiples?

No comments: