Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ever since I found out the boyfriend liked ice-cream a heck of a lot, I've been on the lookout for good ice-cream places to bring him to. I'm aware of Estivo Gelateria at 26 Greenwood Avenue (and I'd love to check out their Milo ice-cream) but however, it's a little difficult to get there and neither he nor I drive.

A feature in The Straits Times almost a year ago lists these places for good ice-cream as well:
  • Island Creamery (Serene Centre, #01-05)
  • Kulfi Bar (13 Upper Dickson Road, #01-01)
  • The Ice Cream Gallery (Eastwood Centre, #01-13)
  • Scoopz (Parkway Parade, #B1-154)
  • Sweetstix (2 Pandan Valley, Acacia Court, #01-203)
I'm not too sure when I'll be able to drag him to any of these places, given that we only ever seem to be able to meet up briefly after work and during the weekend for drinks and clubbing, but hopefully, I'll be able to surprise him some time soon with this.

No comments: