Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Interesting links aka too much time on my hands:
  • Think Hollywood blockbusters contain too much gore, swearing and sex? Well, gosh and darn, now here's a way you can watch that movie without being offended one iota.
  • A list of all the things that've been returned to Amazon.com from Singapore because they're too controversial in one way or another.
  • Give your lifestyle a radical eco-makeover: It's life-enhancing, good for your wallet, and surprisingly glamorous. (UK-centric)
  • If your work is anything like mine, my guess is that you too are searching desperately for a way to work smarter.
  • Lifehacker recommends downloads, shortcuts and other tips to make you more efficient. In the same vein, 43 Folders is Merlin Mann's blog about personal productivity.
  • Jonathan Kent of the BBC meets Malaysia's triads: "'I admit that I am a bad guy, and that I'm a gangster,' he said. 'So who runs your world?' I asked - to which he gave a simple reply : 'The government. If the government doesn't want to be a bit lenient with us and if they are strict about everything, then there's no way that I can make a living. There's no work,' Ah Hing said."

Today's links have been brought to you mostly by The Independent.

No comments: