Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oooh. Matt Groening is the headline DJ for this week's Breezeblock. I've never heard him spin before (has anyone ever?) but it's obvious he likes his music going by the number of musical guest stars who've made appearances on episodes of The Simpsons.

And for the record, I don't think Futurama is that good. It certainly doesn't rate anywhere near The Simpsons, and I think the latter has suffered ever since Matt G. started on the former.

Just look at these great quotes from The Simpsons. How can you beat these?

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about
bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.
And this never fails to make me howl.

Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?
Homer: Yes. (Lie detector blows up)
You can find more from this site.

I seem to have digressed a little. Anyway, I can't wait to get home and see what obscure rarities Matt spun.

No comments: