Saturday, November 26, 2005

One more week to the exam... I'm a little freaked out. I think there's a high possibility that I might fail given that I don't have the motivation to study and I can't remember anything that I have managed to study thus far. Every weekend, I get cabin fever at being cooped up in my home for so long, without getting to see anyone or anything.

Today, it's slightly better because I managed to relieve some of that frustration at yesterday's dinner and dance, showing off to my colleagues exactly why it is that people think I'm a good dancer after not having put in that spectacular a performance on stage (well, it was only a minute's worth and it was more a performance and an act than a dance), strutting my stuff on the dance floor to Usher - Burn and Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy despite my being in 2.5 inch heels. At one point, a colleague tried to push me up on stage to dance with another colleague (a senior manager), but as I said earlier, while there are times I know that I'm a good dancer, I'm still not at the stage where I'll dance freely with colleagues. I'll dance naturally with friends and even strangers, but not colleagues, because no matter what they say, I'm still convinced that should I do something inappropriate, they'll always remember that and not the quality of my work or the amount of work I do.

No comments: