Friday, April 14, 2006

And once again, some great Internet how-to's (all via Lifehacker):
  • Squash negative thought patterns - If you're a regular reader, I'm certain you've gotten the (correct) impression that I am a rather insecure individual, so hopefully, this will help.
  • Sleep on an airplane - This is a pet peeve of mine, as I never quite manage to get more than half an hour's worth of sleep.
  • Take great notes - I was renowned in university for taking good notes, and even now at work, I haven't quite lost that ability. Still, there are some incredibly useful tips here, especially for when my hand is incredibly tired from having written so much.
  • Pull an all-nighter (more tips here) - I used to be able to do this in university. Ever since I started work, however, this has been getting harder and harder, and even when I need to do work, I end up in a complete state of sleep-deprivation, unable to work any more and taking a quick nap which ends up being for the rest of the night.

No comments: