Sunday, April 02, 2006

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not the kind of person who particularly enjoys being asked to comment on her ex-boyfriends' pulling prowess.

I never quite know how to respond. If I answer negatively, it could be construed as bitterness, or an admission that I once dated someone who few would ever date. If I answer positively, for me, personally, I'll feel as if I'm one in the long list of many that that guy has and will date. And I've never liked feeling like a statistic, like a notch in someone's bedpost. And truth be told, I'm not the kind of person who likes thinking about how soon my ex-es will get someone.

So whatever answer you get from me will not be entirely truthful and it will almost certainly be flippant. As I said before, it could just be me, but I would like to think other girls feel the same way I do about these situations.

No comments: