Sunday, May 07, 2006

Intimacy is a four syllable word for "Here are my heart and soul - please grind them into hamburger and enjoy.
- Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy - Episode 1.04: No Man's Land)

It's like at first sight for me with Grey's Anatomy. I just caught my first glimpse of it yesterday (Ep 5 Shake Your Groove Thing) and enjoyed the cast (Katherine Heigl, Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington are very easy on the eyes), the storyline and the music. And unlike some other shows (*coughs* second season of The O.C. *coughs*), there is most definitely chemistry between Meredith and Derek (the smile on Meredith's face when she spotted Derek as she was dancing drunkenly outside of her house was incredibly sweet and very much the smile of a woman in love), as well as Preston and Cristina (their embrace at the end of Ep 1.05 was hot). I also like the scriptwriting. It's safe to say I'll be doing my best to catch the rest of the season.

Have you ever thought that even if I am an adulterous bitch and Satan, that I still might be the love of your life?
- Addison Shepherd (Grey's Anatomy - Episode 2.04: Deny, Deny, Deny)

No comments: