Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm not an epicurean, but I do love eating at good restaurants. So it was with great delight, while recommending the wonderful restaurant that is Buko Nero to an overseas friend, that I stumbled upon the results of Chubby Hubby's Best Restaurants in Asia-Pacific survey, inspired by Restaurant Magazine's top 50 restaurants in the world survey published earlier this year.

I don't really like to spend all that much money on food, preferring to indulge in less transient things like clothes and shoes, but I'm happy to say that I have been to one restaurant in each of CH's three tiers of ranking. Tetsuya's definitely deserves to be one of the best restaurants in the Asia-Pacific region, and the A$250 dinner I had there just under two weeks ago is definitely one of the best dining experiences I have ever had in my entire life. Pictures to come soon, I promise!

No comments: