Saturday, April 28, 2007

It is just so odd that I am currently in a position quite a few people would kill to be in.

Me? It's totally stressing me out and it's obvious.

In fact, I was so exhausted yesterday, with a situation changing in real-time, that I just passed out while watching Life in Loops in the cinema yesterday. And when I got home, I passed out on my bed until 4 am, before finally getting up to remove my make-up and brush my teeth and falling asleep until 10.30 am again.

I know that once the choice has been made once and for all, I will be able to look back on this and laugh. After all, I'm in a situation where I'm aware I can't lose regardless of which choice I make. I'm just trying to choose the one which will do right by me and right now, there've been so many distractions thrown at me that it's incredibly hard for me to think rationally.

No comments: