Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's so good to be back. For the first time in a long, long time, I feel happy. Truly, deliciously happy. And it's lasted for the last three days, in spite of my having to return to work with nary a break and a touch of jet lag, amidst the terribly powerful winds battering London at the moment.

I figure it must be because spring is coming... not just for Europe, but for me too. You see, I've been feeling quite down ever since moving over in November, although that isn't to say that there have not been moments of happiness and joy for me at all. I've been through my own autumn and winter of sadness and depression, and now, I can't wait for spring to come.

I'm footloose, flirty and just want to cavort. I feel free and ready to move on. Finally.

I'm all set to bloom.

No comments: