Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's not good when for a brief 60 seconds, I curl up into a little ball in my office chair because I'm having a bit of an anxiety attack about the CFA examination. I was very grateful for how high my cubicle walls were because there was no way I wanted my colleagues to see me like that.

After recovering, I continued searching for a CFA study item I was convinced I had ordered but not taken home. By this time, my hands were shaking.

Unable to locate the item, I curled up again into another little ball and then sent a note off to customer service to check on whether I could repurchase the item and got a response from them informing me that I had not, in fact, purchased the CD-Rom, and had instead opted for online access.

Silly me.

I have never been this worried about an exam before.

I really hope I will not have to go through this again.

No comments: