Sunday, July 27, 2008

How I manage to keep up with what's new and what's good in the music scene is through a number of music blogs, some of which I have mentioned in previous posts. The very first one I can think of which actively got me hooked onto music blogs is Music for Kids Who Can't Read Good (mentioned in the latter link). I think it was just a few weeks ago when Taylor, who writes the blog, wrote about his graduation and did an amazing post about the music which has accompanied his life thus far, whereupon I realised for the first time just how young he was. A few weeks later, I surf on over to find a very sweet wedding mix. He'd just gotten married!

I'm just one of many blogs which link to your site, Taylor, and this might be incredibly trite, but congratulations on an amazing year and thanks for sharing your love of music!

No comments: