Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two pieces of technology which are at extreme ends of the like scale for me right now:
  1. My BlackBerry - It's fantastic as an organiser, but, quite frankly, I'd rather have a personal BB compared to the corporate one I am now carrying. Two days out of the office and over 50 e-mails so far. Man, I don't think I've ever managed to have a proper vacation since I received it, and I am both thankful and a bit anxious that I don't get any reception in the room in which I sleep.
  2. My friend's OSIM ISqueez - Without it, my calves and feet would still be aching right now. New York is a city meant for walking, but, right now, even though I've bought a new pair of shoes, and am on the look-out for a pair of boots, what I would really love is a new pair of feet. The ISqueez does a pretty good job of restoring what's left of the old pair.
And wonder of wonders, in spite of my attempting to prop up the ailing US economy, the GBP has managed to strengthen/remain unchanged since its recovery following its plunge to a 5 or 37 year low on Friday (aka the day I left on vacation).

No comments: