Sunday, November 02, 2008

I've had a fantastic vacation in a wonderful city which I have always wanted to go to, made even better by being able to catch up with old friends, especially my awesome landlords, K. and P. I'm terribly ashamed of how messy my apartment is now, having seen K. go all Germinator on their apartment yesterday.

And now I'm back in the land of the cold and dreary, and will need to return to work tomorrow.

The good news is that MD and I are back together; after careful consideration and talking it over with some friends, I've decided to give him a second chance and just take it day-by-day and see how things work out. The truth is, while I would never have gotten into this had I known what lay before me at the time, I have never felt like this about anyone else and need to see if there's something to that feeling.

And maybe, one day, MD and I will both return to the Big Apple, to a city he grew up in and a city which I have grown to love in the space of a week.

No comments: