Sunday, November 23, 2008

On a somewhat lazy Saturday evening spent tidying up my flat, I found myself watching episodes from the first season of NCIS while catching up on the sixth season online. Until yesterday, I'd always regarded it as being the naval crime show that fills up the two hours before CSI - my favourite of all the criminal investigation shows currently on - comes on. I wondered why, all of a sudden, I'd found myself genuinely interested in the show itself. As it turns out, Television Without Pity has just run a feature asking the same question.

It may not necessarily apply to me given that I'm in London and not in the US, but I guess, the main reason would be that there's not much to do in London at night when it's subzero temperatures outside and I can't take the cold!

No comments: